An increasing number of national instructions are being handled by Bond Wolfe, the expanding West Midlands commercial property experts.
Bond Wolfe has recently sold properties for clients as far away as Devon, Hampshire and Kent, and has just started marketing other properties in Northamptonshire and Malvern.
The properties from wider geographies have come in alongside prestige business in the usual West Midlands areas, with two prime sites in Birmingham also just coming to market.
James Mattin (above), managing director at Bond Wolfe, said: “It is pleasing to see that in line with our auction division we are now able to attract instructions on a national basis.
“Our rebranding earlier this year has certainly played a part in how we are perceived by the wider market, coupled with our ability to transact with investors further afield.
“The hybrid model we offer to sellers with our agency and auction businesses under one brand offers something different to the market and we continue to explore potential business acquisitions to assist our growth.”
Bond Wolfe’s recent successful sales in the commercial property market have included:
- A 10,822 sq ft warehouse and offices unit on Mullacott Business Park near Ilfracombe, Devon, with St Austell Brewery as long-term tenants, sold to property investors St Brides Investments for £740,000.
- Three properties at 12-14 High Street, Ringwood, 82 High Street, Gillingham, and 3 Hanover Buildings, Southampton, producing total rental income of £110,150 sold to Harkalm Group Ltd for a total of £850,000.
- Waterloo Court, a 42,386 sq ft multi-let office building in Wolverhampton city centre, sold for £2.8 million.
Properties recently put on the market by Bond Wolfe include:
- A freehold retail investment at 31 High Street, Eastleigh, which has immediately gone under offer.
- Another freehold retail investment at 1-2 Hanover Buildings in Southampton which has also immediately gone under offer.
- A freehold residential development opportunity at 10-12 Priory Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, with views of the nearby Malvern Hills.
- A freehold and fully let warehouse investment called the Bourton Industrial Estate, in Bourton-on-the-water in the Cotswolds.
- A freehold, part-let modern office investment at Brooklands Court in Kettering.
- A pair of vacant offices ideal for investors or owner occupiers alike in a popular city centre location at 137 Newhall Street, Birmingham.
- A mixed-use freehold investment opportunity at 355 Hagley Road, in Edgbaston, Birmingham, already attracting significant interest.
Mr Mattin added: “Bond Wolfe began as a very much Black Country-based agency, then in recent years became renowned across the West Midlands and is now regularly attracting instructions from further afield.”